The Missouri Golf Association is committed to giving young people, veterans, wounded warriors, and people with disabilities the opportunity to learn and play the greatest game. Your participation in these endeavors is crucial to the success of these programs and facilities, which are designed to benefit all of us who love the game of golf.
The goal of the MEGA card is to offer golfers around the state of Missouri a program that encourages play at golf facilities of all types throughout the state on a more frequent basis. At the same time, the program supports junior golf and gives access to the game for people with disabilities, including american heroes who have served their country with distinction and honor; many of whom who have made incredible sacrifices to preserve our freedom.
Support for the MEGA card benefits:
The Ken Lanning Golf Center
The Ken Lanning Golf Center provides:
- Free Golf to: Juniors, Veterans, and people with Disabilities
- The only 9-hole handicap accessible golf course in the state of Missouri
- Free Junior Golf Clinics
- Events for Special Olympics, Missouri Wounded Warrior Project, Boys and Girls Club, Missouri National Guard, and Missouri Junior Golf Foundation.
Missouri Junior Golf Foundation
Collegiate Scholarship dollars to deserving student athletes through the Missouri Junior Golf Scholarship Foundation.
Missouri Golf Association
The MGA is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote the best interests and true spirit of the game of golf throughout the state of Missouri by providing the following:
- Statewide Championships – Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Stroke, Senior Amateur, Senior Four Ball, Four Ball, Missouri Open, and Cup Matches.
- 10 Hieronymus Junior Series Events and HJS Championship
- Junior Championships & Events – Match Play, Amateur, Kids Day, Southern Junior Cup Matches, Parent-Child
- Course Rating and Measuring
- Handicap System